*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618820-Final-fantasy-dissidia-sonic-version/cid/800677-Axel-the-crimson-star
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1618820
Travel through the world of dissidia as your own sonic characters.
This choice: Axel the hedgehog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Axel the crimson star

    by: sonicbattler
Axel the hedgehog

age: 24

Gender: male

Background: Axel was a member of a special forces group called "The Guardians". They work to ensure peace is maintained throughout the world but something went wrong one day. One of the members codenamed "Demon of Darkness" betrayed the group and killed most of its members but Axel survived.

Five years came by since that day. Axel endured rigorious training so he could match him. He saw the traitor a number of times since that incident so long ago. He fights him when he has the chance but he's never won against him. He fails to realize that unless something drives him to take down the traitor he'll never win. He decides to undergo training again to get stronger.

description: he looks like shadow but with red quills and black stripes instead. He wear dark red gloves, white sneakers, and carries a two-handed buster sword in a dark blue color.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. start in a grassy field

*Noteb*
2. start in a clock tower

3. start in a volcanic area

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonicbattler (UN: dragon68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonicbattler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618820-Final-fantasy-dissidia-sonic-version/cid/800677-Axel-the-crimson-star