*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618820-Final-fantasy-dissidia-sonic-version/cid/800922-A-reason-to-fight
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1618820
Travel through the world of dissidia as your own sonic characters.
This choice: start in a volcanic area  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A reason to fight

    by: sonicbattler
Axel was walking around the area as volcanic ash spewed around him. If it wasn't for the fact that Satan wasn't there that you would think he just went to hell. He looked at the flames and he thought to himself "Why am I wasting time here?" He recalls finding the rogue member and then a bright flash and then suddenly he was here. He looked around for anything he can use to find that man but nothing turns up. He then saw a vague image of an echidna who said "You've arrived just as I anticipated." The figure made herself more clearer and she was revealed to be an echidna with ancient clothing. Axel wondered who she was but he said "You knew I was coming?" The echidna simply nodded.

Axel reflects on what has happened and says "Do you know where I can find a blood red echidna?" The female echidna replied "Why would you want to know where he is?" Axel was about to say his reason but then he thought about it. Was it really a reason or an excuse? He pondered this and said "I want to avenge my team." The echidna looked at him with sad eyes and said "I'm afraid that determination like that will not help you defeat him." Axel gets angry and asks "What do you mean!?" The echidna replies "You have a reason based off of anger but that's really not a reason but more of an excuse."

Axel was pissed now. He has a good reason to take this guy down so why is this reason more of an excuse!? He wanted to know and he asked "What's makes you think its an excuse!?" The echidna replies "Simply because I can say this, what would you do after you defeat him? Did you not say you lost your team? Who would you return to then? This is a question only you can answer." she disappeared after saying that. Axel then said to himself "Why would I need someone to return to? I'm a loner and its going to stay that way." He wasn't to sure about that and he thought but then he said "I'll just find my answer after I beat that jerk!"

He ran off with new determination to defeat him and the female echidna appears in the distance and says "Maybe he has what it takes to achieve the first step to beating that man."

Meanwhile...

Axel had long left the volcanic area and entered the icy plains and he sees...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An unusual enemy

2. A person waiting

3. A fight between two fighters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonicbattler (UN: dragon68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonicbattler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618820-Final-fantasy-dissidia-sonic-version/cid/800922-A-reason-to-fight