*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tea Party Garden
  2. Exploring Wonderland
  3. Alice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2892119-Tea-Party-Garden
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: The Tea Party Garden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tea Party Garden

    by: VanillaSoftArt
         With Alice alongside him, Sora entered the Tea Party Garden. Similarly to when he had went there his first time in Wonderland, the place looked to be abandoned. An array of chairs were neatly set up around a table decorated with cups and...plates? A fair amount of the plates were scattered on the floor, as if a hurricane had struck the place. "Huh. The last time I came here, I remember things being much neater," Alice commented, making her way to one of the many plates on the ground. She got on her knees and leaned forward to pick the silverware up. "Do you mind helping me clean this area, Sora?"

         Sora sighed and got on the floor alongside Alice. "It'd be awkward if I asked her about her feet now." Suddenly Sora's heart skipped a beat when he saw Alice fidgeting her feet, only to slip her flats off. Her slim, creamy feet were exposed to the warm aroma of the Tea Party Garden. As Sora got redder, he tried to get his eyes off of Alice's feet, not wanting her to see him staring. Once he got a glimpse of the little bits of dirt and grime caked into her soles, all possibilities of resisting died. "Okay, try something!"

That thought having played through Sora's mind, he made his decision.

You have the following choices:

1. Sora lightly sniffed her feet

*Noteb*
2. Sora pretended to fall forward into her feet

*Noteb*
3. Sora pokes her sole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2892119-Tea-Party-Garden