*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2892123-Alices-Cheesy-Feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora lightly sniffed her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alice's Cheesy Feet

    by: VanillaSoftArt
         With nothing left to lose, Sora hovered his nose above Alice's soles and took a quick sniff. A tingly feeling shot through his body. Alice's feet had one of the most erotic odours Sora had ever been exposed too. They were stinkier than the natural foot odour one would expect, but this only amplified the naughty, playful feeling that Sora had inside him. Sora backed his head up and looked towards Alice; he had a view of her butt in the air and her feet now digging into the grass. Blood rushed through Sora's body as his penis began to swell up. "If Alice sees this, this is not gonna end well."

         The adrenaline going through Sora was strong; he got a smirk on his face as he lunged forward for another sniff. This time, he got a hint of one of her heels. Sora quickly retracted, Alice now lowering her feet flat on the ground as she put some plates on the table. Sora stuck his head up, letting out a quiet breath of air. "So now I know to smell her soles if I want the best smell," he whispered to himself. "But what about the toes?" TAP!

         Sora stumbled back in shock, looking up at Alice, who was visibly confused. "The...plates?" she asked, sticking her hand out. Sora looked at her face for what felt like a minute before handing her the two to three plates he had begun to collect. "My bad. I just got a little distracted," he admitted with a chuckle. As Alice's rear was now in Sora's direction, he immediately went back to looking at her feet. "It's fine, Sora. What were you thinking about?" Alice questioned, getting down on her stomach. Sora watched as Alice slowly crawled underneath the table, to find more plates. Her feet were now sticking out naked; there was zero chance of her being able to see Sora.

         "Something funny," Sora said, walking on his knees to Alice's exposed feet. Taking a gulp, Sora placed his nose right above Alice's toes and took a deep breath. "Ah..." he moaned. Swiftly he learned that that was the best part of Alice's feet to sniff. Alice's toes began to wiggle and without hesitation, her foot went flying up, kicking Sora in the nose. Feeling the contact made, Alice let out a yelp and crawled back from under the table. She put her hands on Sora's face, rubbing his nose. "Does it hurt, Sora?" Sora was lost in his thoughts, thinking about what lie he would give to Alice. "Um... I've dealt with worse." he let out. Alice slowed her rubbing down and took a few inches back. "Well, um, shall we continue?" Alice proposed, giving a smile. Sora nodded, now back to collecting plates. "Hmmm... Should I let her kick me again somehow? It was pretty ho-- Wait a minute, she's not even gonna ask why I was near her feet? Well, it wouldn't benefit me if I brought it up myself, so I'm not complaining."

         Back under the table, Alice regathered the plates that slipped her grasp. "Huh... Why was Sora even that close to my feet?" she pondered, flexing her toes around. Sora looked back and saw Alice's feet once again sticking out from under the table. He bit his lip. "Should I lick?" he questioned. "No that's too far; Alice should at least know why I'm doing it first."

         Sora was now inches away from Alice's beautiful, gunky feet. He now took notice of the red blush on her soles, only adding to the wonderful appearance of her cheesy soles. "They're so cute..." he thought to himself, now making light pokes at his penis. As if he had been invited, Alice spread her toes far, revealing all the little bits of grime hiding between them. Sweat raced down Sora's head as he closed his eyes.

You have the following choices:

1. Sora licked Alice's feet

*Noteb*
2. Sora got another sniff of Alice's feet

*Noteb*
3. Sora stopped himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2892123-Alices-Cheesy-Feet