*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1585951-Under-Larxenes-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: "Kiss the soles of my bare feet!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Under Larxene's feet

    by: howdyboy
"Alright then, kid. If you like my feet so much, then I want you to worship them! You're going to have to kiss the soles of my bare feet!" snickered Larxene as she sat on top of Sora, taking off her black boots.

"Ha! If you think I'm gonna do that for you Larxene, you can forget it!" replied an angry Sora. "There is no way I'm gonna-" Suddenly, he was cut off by the sight of Larxene's foot being unveiled out of her boots. They were so beautiful and pale and sweaty, he was awestruck. Then she revealed the other one and took notice of him looking.
"Oh, you like my feet already do ya?" she teased him by waving her feet over him. Sora stared up at them nervously; he did like them, but Larxene was evil and he would never do anything for her. Suddenly, she put her toes on his nose. Sora gasped and couldn't help but breath in her foot odor. "Smell good, key-boy?" laughed Larxene. She truly was a sadist. "Now then, kiss my feet!" she ordered as she placed her soles on Sora's mouth. Sora looked up at them and though they were beautiful he didn't want to kiss her feet, but had no choice. He then raised his head up and began kissing her soles. Larxene giggled at the feeling of his lips on her smelly soles. "That's a good boy," she snickered.

After a few minutes, Sora had kissed every inch of her soles. "There, I kissed them," he said, wanting this to stop. Larxene then lifted her foot up to herself in order to observe the job Sora did.
"Hmmm... they're still sweaty," she stated. She then shoved her feet back on his lips, "Lick them for me!"
"What? I'd never do that for you!"
"Well you're going to have to Mr. Hero."
"No!" He may have had a foot fetish, but Sora couldn't lick Larxene's feet. She was too mean. He'd rather lick Kairi's.
"Too bad!" Larxene said, "Cuz if you don't lick my feet clean, then I'm gonna go ahead and kidnap that lovely friend of yours back on that island.
Sora's eyes widened in fear. "K-kairi?"
"Yes, Kairi," she replied, "The one you love. I know you want lick her feet, key-boy, but you'll have to lick mine first if you want to see her again. So get going!"

You have the following choice:

1. Lick Larxene's feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1585951-Under-Larxenes-feet