*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1585956-Licking-Larxene
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Lick Larxene's feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Licking Larxene

    by: howdyboy
Sora then had no choice; he began licking Larxene's soles. They tasted like vinegar.
"Mmm... good boy," cooed Larxene, "Maybe you should join the Organization and be my slave." Sora just ignored her and continued licking. After a few minutes, he began licking her toes as well. As he stuck his tongue between them, he noticed Larxene had her eyes closed and was moaning a little. Was she turned on by this? Larxene then shoved her toes in Sora's mouth and ordered him to suck them. He groaned as her little digits entered his mouth. "Oh relax! Pretend they are Kairi's" she snickered.

But that was a good idea to Sora; Just pretend they are Kairi's. As he sucked on Larxene's toes, he began to imagine himself back home on the beach. He looked up and saw Kairi sitting ontop of him smiling and giggling at him. He then noticed that her feet where in his face and he was sucking on her toes.
"That feels really good, Sora," cooed Kairi.
"Really?" Sora asked.
"Yeah," she replied blushing. "Please continue."
With that, Sora began sucking her toes to his heart's content as if they were sea salt ring pops. He sucked and licked them like crazy. Then Sora noticed that Kairi was moaning.
"Oh keep going, Sora!," she begged, touching her breasts in excitement, "Keep sucking my toes!" Sora then continued to suck and suck and suck as Kairi repeated his name. As he sucked her toes she called out, "Sora... Sora... Sora?!"

*Boom*

Sora was then met with a kick in the face by Larxene's foot. He groaned in pain. "What did you do that for?"
"Because you were enjoying your daydream way to much," said Larxene with a snicker. "Didn't know the thought of Kairi excited you that much."
Sora blushed a deep red. "What are you talking about? Uh... she doesn't!"
"Oh no?" Larxene then grabbed Sora's crotch, making him yelp. "Well, your boner here says other wise."

Sora was soo embarrassed and nervous. "What are you going to do?" he asked.
Larxene smirked. "I'm gonna have some fun."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Larxene gives him a footjob

2. Larxene sucks his cock

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1585956-Licking-Larxene