*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1473093-You-can-be-free-but-dont-escape
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora orders her to let him go  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You can be free, but don't escape

    by: Former182
"Orders, huh..." Sora muttered as he thought about the implications.

He began to smile as a few perverted orders came across his mind. Sora shook his head to get rid of those thought when he remembered Kairi's feet.

"Robotica, I order you to release me from your hold." Sora said with some seriousness in his voice.

Robotica placed Sora on the ground before retracting her arms and leg from Sora.

"Any more orders?" Robotica asked in a seductive voice, as she rubbed Sora's cheek with a finger.

Sora took a glance at the door.

"Please look away until I tell you to turn around." Sora asked.

Robotica turned around and said, "Oh my! I do hope you're planning on something naughty, Master!"

Sora didn't reply, choosing to sneak towards the door.

----

In the security room, the cloaked figure took off her hood. It was Pete's ex-wife, Peg.

She leaned over a microphone and said, "He's trying to escape. Punish him and ignore his orders until I say otherwise. Feel free to have some fun with him."

She leaned back and thought to herself, 'Soon, You and the other keyblade users will be under my control.'

----

Just as Sora was about to reach the door, he was tied up in Robotica's arms again.

"When I said naughty.... I thought it was going to be something erotic...." Robotica said in an annoyed tone. The expression on her face matched the tone of her voice.

"Free me!" Sora ordered.

"I won't. You tried running away." Robotica replied, as she placed Sora on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A bed and tied him to it.

2. A chair and tied him to it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1473093-You-can-be-free-but-dont-escape