*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2264272-Sit-down-and-smell-the-shoes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: A chair and tied him to it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Sit down and smell the shoes

    by: Former182
Sora was stripped of his clothes, put into a bathrobe, and forcibly put onto a chair, which quickly spouted manacles around his wrists and ankles. How Robotica was able to do this, Sora had no idea. however, he guessed it was because she was a robot. An attractive robot in the form of an anthropomorphic duck, but one that was faster and stronger than he ever could hope to be.

"And since you won't be a nice perverted boy and make advantage of a cute maid like me, we'll have to stick with a test," Robotica said before she produced two shoes. One was a brown boot and the other was a long silver shoe. "The brown boot belongs to your friend Aerith and the silver shoe belongs to Yuffie."

"How did you get those boots?" Sora asked, trying to free himself from the bonds.

"That's classified. But the one that you think smells better, we'll recruit into our organization!" Robotica cheerfully said. A third hand appeared out of her back and gently grabbed Sora's dick. "And that is how I'll know!"

Robotica produced more hands to hold Sora's head in place as she held Aerith's boot up to his nose. To his surprise, it was musky, but smelled pretty good. The scent made him think of a picture of a earthy holy shrine in the middle of a field of flowers for some reason.

Next was Yuffie's shoe. It had a strong smell of sweat from a woman's foot. Sora guessed it was because of her ninja stuff she did. The mental image of a high school with a strong ninja motif in a town trying to become ninja-themed resort came to Sora's mind.

"Whose feet smells better?" Robotica asked as she withdrew her extra hands and the footwear.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Aerith's boot

*Noteb*
2. Yuffie's shoe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2264272-Sit-down-and-smell-the-shoes