*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1339207-Sora-is-no-match-for-Jessica-Rabbits-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Jessica Rabbit took off her high heels to mesmerize Sora with her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sora is no match for Jessica Rabbit's feet

    by: Former182
Jessica Rabbit then lifted up one of her feet and wiggled the high heel off. She was pleased when Sora's eyes darted to her feet.

"My, my.... Do you have a foot fetish, Mr. Keyblade?" Jessica asked as she wiggled her toes.

Sora tried speaking, but found his throat to be unusually dry.

"Wuh-Water please...." Sora managed to ask, when he found his voice.

Jessica slowly pointed to a table that had a pitcher of water.

"T-Thanks..." Sora said, before he started drinking and doing what he could to get his mind off Jessica Rabbit's feet.

---

Kairi was sitting on the beach, looking at the island where she spent a lot of time as a kid. The Island where Riku was trying to build a boat.

She then heard some chirping coming from right next to her. Kairi then turned and saw a robot that kinda looked like an floating eye.

Then the eye gained an image of a light-blue skinned woman. They had bat-like wings on their back, as well as dark red hair.

"Hello, I'm Demona. Who are you?" The odd-looking woman asked.

"I'm Kairi." Kairi asked, with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

"Ah, just the one I wanted to talk to!" Demona said, a bit cheerfully. "We have much to discuss..."

You have the following choices:

1. Demona made an offer to Kairi

*Noteb*
2. Riku showed up and destroyed the robot drone.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1339207-Sora-is-no-match-for-Jessica-Rabbits-feet