*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1340995-Demona-made-an-offer-to-Kairi
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Demona made an offer to Kairi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Demona made an offer to Kairi

    by: Former182
"What do you want to talk about, miss Demona?" Kairi asked.

"Since you have a keyblade, I wish to offer a chance for you to join our group." Demona said.

"I'm part of a group already." Kairi replied.

"One that demands that you and your friends go our and solve problems. My group uses robots and volunteers to seek out problems and solve them, not people who are proclaimed to by destiny to fight evil. If you were to join our group, you and your friends would be allowed to stay at home unless the situation requires you." Demona said. Her spies told her of Kairi's desire to stay at home with her friends.

"...the group I'm in is not that bad... " Kairi muttered. After taking a breath to regain her confidence, Kairi said, "What do you arm the robots and volunteers with?"

"We found a graveyard of Keyblades and have managed to create copies of them. however, our copies can't transform and are suspected to be only half as good as an actual Keyblade. But then again, we are studying inactive Keyblades." Demona said.

"That's what you need me for, to help make your fake keyblades more powerful?" Kairi asked, putting her hands on her hips. 'She's another megalomaniac after the darkness. And here I thought I was almost going to join her.'

"Perhaps. if you joined us and allowed us to look over your keyblade, it would reduce the missions that require your presence." Demona replied.

"Could I think about it?" Kairi asked.

"Take your time. The eyebot will follow you and follow your orders. Consider it a gift." Demona said, before she ended the communications.

----------------

"So, mr. Keyblade... Quench your thirst yet?" Jessica Rabbit asked.

Sora was doing his best to not face her. He whimpered a bit when he heard her other high heel slip off her foot and hit the ground.

"Or perhaps licking the sweat off my feet might better quench your thirst?" Jessica Rabbit asked. She smiled when she heard Sora whimper a bit more. It meant that his resistance to her was slowly fading.

You have the following choices:

1. Your choice

*Noteb*
2. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1340995-Demona-made-an-offer-to-Kairi