*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/770244-the-intro
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1605060
The Transformation Adventures of Ash and Dawn
Chapter #1

the intro

    by: jack999
Ash and Dawn were walking through route 202 towards Sandgem Town. The two of them had decided to venture back to Kanto together, and crash at Ash's house for a while. They both agreed happily to the idea. Brock had already left for Kanto - there was urgent business for him to attend to at the Pewter City Gym, so he left on a ferry from Sunyshore City. Ash and Dawn had decided that before they went to Kanto, they would go see Dawn's mom and Professor Rowan and say their goodbyes.

However, along the way, Dawn caught a shiny object in the corner of her eye. "Ash, what's that?" She said, pointing to it. She ran into the bushes to pick it up, and emerged with a glowing yellow stone. "It's so pretty!" She exclaimed. "I wonder how much it would be worth?"

"As much as it is pretty," Ash replied, "I don't like the look of it."

"You don't like it?"

"No, it's not that, it just seems... odd..."

Ash walks over to Dawn and places his hand on the rock. Much to their surprise, the stone emits beams of light from all sides. "What's going on?" Dawn asks amidst all the light.

Then, something strange happens...

You have the following choices:

1. Dawn and Ash fuse together

2. Dawn becomes Ash`s duplicate

3. Dawn becomes a pokeball

4. Dawn becomes a tree

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/770244-the-intro