*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barbie sized Katie
  2. Ashley Did Something
  3. Needed a Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/2586787-Barbie-sized-Katie
by Trisha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1599201
Amanda had no idea the object that came in the mail could change size.
This choice: the three had Katie to the size of a Barbie doll.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Barbie sized Katie

    by: TheEvilOnion
“Uh huh, good,” Katie’s voice came from somewhere, sounding really far away. “Now what you wanna do, is put your finger in... heeeere!”

A giggle escaped Ashley, followed by an almost identical one from one of the twins. Amanda looked down and finally noticed Katie, now shrunken to about eight inches tall, squashed between Ashley’s naked thighs. She had inserted her arm into the tween’s pussy, right up to her mid bicep, and was slowly pumping the limb in and out of her. Next to them were the twins, in an identical situation.

“What are you doing?!” Amanda shrieked at them. “This is so, s-so... wrong! You’re just kids, for starters, a-and-“

“But it’s nice...!” Ashley protested, gently massaging one of her little breasts as Katie continued to pump into her.

“No, it’s wrong! What would your mom say if she caught you doing this?!” Amanda insisted.

“Well then she won’t catch us,” the tiny Katie replied from between Ashley’s thighs. “Simple.”

Her head ducked beneath Ashley’s mound, and the younger sister squealed with delight.

“Uh huh. And if I tell her?” Amanda threatened.

“You’d probably get arrested,” said Katie. “We could just say you made us do it. Who’s she gonna believe?”

“...ugh!” Amanda facepalmed. Outwitted by a kid. “Well either way, I’m making this stop. Now!”

She reached down between Ashley’s thighs, and tried to grab at Katie. However...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/2586787-Barbie-sized-Katie