*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/2629800-There-was-a-flash-of-light-and-Amanda-was-shrunk
by Trisha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1599201
Amanda had no idea the object that came in the mail could change size.
This choice: There was a flash of light, and Amanda was shrunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There was a flash of light, and Amanda was shrunk

    by: TheEvilOnion
There was a bright flash of light, and next thing Amanda knew, everything was huge. Including the twelve year old she was just telling off.

“Huh?” Ashley peered down between her thighs, only to find two shrunken teenagers down there now. “Oh, yay! Are you gonna play with us too, Amanda?!”

“Am I hell!” Amanda backed away from the tween’s crotch, only to bump into someone else. It was Katie. For some reason, Katie was also bigger than her, at twice her size. Amanda didn’t like the look on her face.

“Is that so?” The older kid smirked. “Well tell me Amanda. What’re you gonna do to stop us?”

Katie’s enormous hand clamped around Amanda’s head, and the 14 year old
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/2629800-There-was-a-flash-of-light-and-Amanda-was-shrunk