*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1392295-Your-mind-is-replaced-with-that-of-a-normal-5-y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Your mind is replaced with that of a normal 5 year old girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your mind is replaced with that of a normal 5 y...

    by: LegacyPilgrim
Tina snaps her fingers and the world suddenly goes dark. You can't see anything but pitch-black darkness for a few seconds.

And then it begins.

It almost feels as if you are being ripped apart. You can see everything you had ever experienced in your entire life flash before you, including this morning. Almost as soon as a memory appears, it disappears as if it had never existed, causing intense pain within your cranium.

Hours, days, weeks, months, years of experience and memories are stripped away in instants as the spell takes effect. You try your hardest to hang onto your most precious memories: Graduation, your first car, your first job, losing your virginity, your first kiss, your first date, your thirteenth birthday party. These efforts are useless, as they are soon ripped away anyway.

Eventually, you can't remember anything at all. You have no sense of self, and it is almost like not existing at all.

Then it hits you like a speeding train. New memories begin replacing the old ones, memories of diapers and playing with dolls, of your mommy and most of all your new name, Michelle.

But that's always been your name.... hasn't it?

You open your eyes to look at your mommy. She's smiling, and although something seems off, you can't help but smile too.

You wonder why you were crying at all. Today's the happiest day of your life after all.

"Happy 5th birthday, Michelle!" your mommy shouts.

Giggling, you run up to her and hug her giant leg. Looking up into her eyes, you grin and say

"I wuv you mommy."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Immediately Afterwards

2. Twenty Years Later

*Noteb*
3. A few months later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1392295-Your-mind-is-replaced-with-that-of-a-normal-5-y