*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1393030-Twenty-Years-Later
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Twenty Years Later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Twenty Years Later

    by: Unknown
And from that moment on you assumed the life of a little girl, with all the memories of your original self gone, you now saw Tina as your loving mother, and she happily raised you as her own.

For twenty long years she made you willingly participate in every aspect of a girls early life; she bought you all the girly little outfits and toys, she put you in beauty pageants, swim lessons, ballet, girl scouts, gymnastics and any other activities she could think of.

And then when you went through your teenage years she bought you all kinds of girly and suggestive outfits to wear, she was there when you went through puberty, and you didn’t even notice the vengeful smile on her face when she took you down the “Woman’s section” of the pharmacy department or when you started wearing a bra. You didn’t even catch her subtle laughter every time you went up a cup size, you were in double D cups by the time you were sixteen.

And then you graduated high school and went to college, for some reason school came really easy to you, almost as though you had done it all before, but Tina would always say it was because you got your brains from her, though she always laughed when she said it.

College was a little harder but you stayed busy with all your extracurricular activities, you were in a several sports teams and in different organizations. Most of which either involved a tight or skimpy outfit like gymnastics or swimming, and clubs that raised awareness for women’s rights and feminism. You didn’t know why but it was almost as though you were drawn to stuff like that.

You were hot and smart, which got you plenty of male attention. But deep down something always felt kind of wrong about it. But you still had boyfriends from time to time, almost as though something was telling you to date them and then wouldn’t let you break up with them right away. You had experimented with other girls but it always seemed like after you did something bad would happen, like after your first time you gained extra weight on your butt, thighs, and belly overnight, and you couldn’t lose it for a month.

But now you are out of college, you have a great job, great friends, and it is your twenty-fifth birthday. You already enjoyed a surprise party earlier that day and now you are on your way to have dinner with your mother, Tina.

You have the following choices:

1. Dinner with mommy

*Noteb*
2. Dinner with mommy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1393030-Twenty-Years-Later