*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1394280-Restored-Consciousness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Dinner with mommy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Restored Consciousness

    by: LegacyPilgrim
You entered your Mom's house with a sense of excitement. Your mom was a great cook, and she always made the best dinners for you when you came home on your birthdays. She always seemed more excited than usual on your special days, and it showed. Especially today. Something about her seemed different today. You couldn't tell exactly what it was but you just figured that she had just gotten herself a new boyfriend or something.

She greeted you warmly, with a grin seemingly plastered onto her face as she seated you at the table that had a delicious smelling feast laid on its ancient oak. Your mother sat across from you. She looked like she was ready to jump out of her seat at any second.

"So, Michelle, what's it like to be a girl?" she questioned.

You looked at her oddly. That was a strange question to ask someone.

" I... uh... enjoy it, I guess? Why wouldn't I?" you answered.

Her grin grew so wide it looked like it would tear her face in two.

"Do you like boys?" She asked .

"Of course," you said.You decided not to mention how weird it felt.... as if it was wrong somehow.

"Here's your present, Michelle. Happy twenty fifth birthday!" your mom announced in a sickeningly cheery tone as she placed a box in front of you.

You opened the box, only to find a tiny slip of paper with words written on it in blue ink.The words were 'Welcome back, Mike!'.

You glared at your mother.

"Is this some kind of joke? Who the hell is Mike and where's my present?"

She giggled."You are, of course. Don't you remember? Oh, that's right. Here's your real present," she said as she snapped her fingers.

It hit you like a train. Memories rushed back into your head. You were Mike Brown, Ladies Man. But you were also Michelle Westfield, the daughter of Tina Westfield.... who, confusingly enough, was also one of your ex-girlfriends.

"Oh my god.... I can't believe this!! You actually turned me into a girl and raised me for twenty years. But of course you did... you're my mom after all. NO!!! You're one of my ex-girlfriends and I'm sorry for what I did to you! Please, change me back!" You yelled, your thoughts muddled and confused.

"That's not like you Mike, not at all. Then again, you aren't exactly Mike, are you now, Michelle?"

"No, mom. I mean Tina. I mean mom, of course."

"Hmmm...." Tina mused. "I could keep you like this, and torture you more, but I know you've changed, and now you'll think twice before cheating on a girl you're with, and leaving them constantly. Maybe I should forgive you. Then again, I can still have so much more fun with you."

"Please...." You begged, getting down on your knees with tears streaming down your face.

Tina looked down at you, first condescendingly, and then lovingly.

Maybe she would finally forgive you.

Or maybe she would make the torture worse than ever.

You have the following choices:

1. Forgiveness.

2. Keeps you this way, with your male mind but forced to live the life of Michelle.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1394280-Restored-Consciousness