*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1866035-Multiples-in-your-head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Keeps you this way, with your male mind but forced to live the life of Michelle.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Multiples in your head

    by: Unknown
"You know I'm kinda liking this whole girl vs boy to control your body. How does it feel? Finally knowing everything you've done successfully was as a girl?" She said laughing and smirking at your fragile state.

"Terrible mom...I mean Tina. Wait I'm right. No you're wrong!" You're girl personality said trying to surge her control on your body and squish you. She, majorly having more strength on you, was able to tie you down mentally enough to grip control.

"Is there a little fighting going on between my two little friends? Who's winning?" Tina said smirking and yawning.

"M..me mom!" Michelle said you still struggling to gain back control.

"Awww a shame. Mike was fun to torture. I guess I should intervene but really this is to much fun! So Michelle how's your meeting with mike going? He's your..erm brother to say." Tina commented laying back on the chair.

"He's kinda a douchebag right mom? But he says he's sorry. And also lots of tears. More then any girl could make. Sorry about what?" Michelle said trying to scan through your memories but failing.

"He cheated on me....And I guess he should have his fair share to talk. Let him talk Michelle. That's a command." Tina said letting the threat carry heavy weight.

"Fine mom...I mean Tina. Yeah Tina!" Michelle's body said still with a girly voice.

"So how's the body? How's your memories Mike? Enjoying all the sex my daughter...you more so, had with guys? Not enough to toture you with sadly." Tina mused.

"Tina please its terrible don't bring that up already...I said I'm sorry! I'll do anything just let me have my life back!" You said wailing on the ground.

"Mike is long dead. 20 years ago he and his entire family went over on a trip to South America via plane. Sadly the plane crashed, killing all abroad.." Tina said with a certain...victorious smirk?

"N..no! Mike is right here!" Michelle's body said pointing to her chest and incidentally her breasts.

"You would prefer Mike be a breast? Not the best wording for a magician kiddo." Tina said laughing.

"N..no don't turn me into a breast! Ple..please my life is already ruined enough!" Mike said shaking with his head between his legs, sobbing.

"Funny how the man who years ago was a becon of seducation, is now a crying girl on the floor, that can't even tell sarcasm...poetic." Tina said with a slight sigh to it.

"S..so you'll let me back into my male body?" Michelle's body said on hands and knees begging.

"No..no your punishments is just getting started. I'm thinking you and Michelle have a bit of a one on one. After all, your entire life will be with her!" Tina said snapping her fingers and you blacked out, not before seeing a slight frown on her face.


You have the following choices:

1. A chat with Michelle

*Noteb*
2. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1866035-Multiples-in-your-head