*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/930098-Perfectly-you-say
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: "Perfectly!" you say.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Perfectly!" you say.

    by: Kyoraku
"Michelle, how is it flowing?", you hear Tina's voice.

You smile to yourself, she isn't getting any satisfaction out of this "Perfectly!" You reply in a sing song voice.

Tina instantly replies "Oh great, glad you enjoyed it, then you won't mind some more then!", laughing afterwards

You feel anothe gurgle in your gut... surely no... there's nothing left to go. But go you do, for another 10 minute burst of diarrhea. You feel tired out, and feel lighter somehow. You check yourself out, you felt lighter because you were skinnier! Had Tina just used this as an excuse to change you?

http://bl.definebabe.com/8/85/19858/10.jpg

"Remember Ysabell, Michelle?" She empathised your apparently new name, and waited for you to reply. Of course you didn't, she was just one of hundreds. You realised that this is probably one of the reasons you were in your current situation. "Well I didn't expect you to. Anyway, she was a healthy girl before you got with her. But after you never called her back, she thought it was her fault, she thought she wasn't sexy enough. She ended up developing an eating disorder, getting down to almost skeletal. Fine now, luckily, but it could've been horrible. I think you should spend some time experiencing her body"

You felt a pang of guilt, but really, it was that... what was it... Ysabeck? Whatever her name was. It was her fault that she had low self esteem. You stood back up, and pulled your skirt back up. It instantly fell down over your new bony, tiny hips. You went to bend down again, over to be overcome with dizziness. You felt so hungry, but somewhere you brain said "No, you can't eat". The wave passed, and you picked up your skirt again, tugging the belt tight enough to just keep it up. You stumble outside, and find Tina staring at you.

You have the following choices:

1. "Hm... you look a bit too healthy I think". You feel more weight dropping off

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kyoraku (UN: kyoraku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/930098-Perfectly-you-say