*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1259722-Hm-you-look-a-bit-too-healthy-I-think
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: "Hm... you look a bit too healthy I think". You feel more weight dropping off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"Hm... you look a bit too healthy I think&#...

    by: Unknown
"no! Pleas-" you begin but Tina had already snapped her fingers.
Your hips were now so small not even your panties fit. You gasp and quickly bend down to pick them up but Tina stops you in an awkward position with you bending over and your tiny butt straight up in the air. Tina laughs.
"oh dear. Guess we'll just have to make do while we are at the mall buying new clothes!"
"but I-"
"nope!" says Tina. "now let's see."
She leads you into your room, and pulls out a tiny thong for you to wear. You protest but it doesn't work of course.
"now that doesn't fit to bad!" says Tina. "but a skirt we'll have more trouble with."
Tina pulls out a black mini skirt that stops just below your girly part. The top of your bright red thong shows at the top.
"I can't wear this!" you protest.
"you have to." Tina says its the smallest you have. She then puts you in a small tube top that is baggy on you but she put a bra on you so Tina says it doesn't matter. "You look so cute!" Tina laughs pulling on the top of your thong.
You slap her hand hard. Tina glares at you. You'll Be punished for that she says!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She puts your thong in a wedgie and keeps there.

2. She waits til you aren't expecting it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1259722-Hm-you-look-a-bit-too-healthy-I-think