*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1259793-She-waits-til-you-arent-expecting-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: She waits til you aren't expecting it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

She waits til you aren't expecting it.

    by: Unknown
Now you're at the mall. Tina makes you walk around the mall a couple times to make sure all the guys see your thong sticking out. Most guys whistle but one guy pulled on the top of the front giving you a major wedgie just then one of his buddies does the same thing but snuck up behind you. You try to pick it but Tina gets in the way.
Ah ah ah! she says in a sing song voice Ladies do not pick wedgies! But it's completely visible! you say.
Tina smiles evily. Payback she says.
You groan. You butt is burning from the thong up your crack. Of course Tina pulls harder making it go up higher. Ouch! You screech. You keep walking an pass another group of boys they all laugh and whistle seeing your thong wedgie. Once you pass them one of them pulls your skirt and thong down and lifts you up an inch so another boy can grab the thong! The boy drops you and you lose balance falling on your stomach for the world to see your butt!
Oh sweetie! Tina laughs but then an evil smile spreads across her wicked face as she....

You have the following choices:

1. Spanks you!

*Noteb*
2. Makes you wet yourself!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1259793-She-waits-til-you-arent-expecting-it