*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Public Nudity
  2. Body #2
  3. What do you Look Like?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/917101-Public-Nudity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: She sends you, in the nude, somewhere in public  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Public Nudity

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
With little hope of returning the favor to your sinister ex-lover, Tina quickly contemplated your punishment. It seemed that she focused solely on humiliation, in order to teach you a lesson. Unfortunately you have always been stubborn, and it would take a lot to convince you otherwise. However Tina knew this very well, as you are soon to find out.

Suddenly the disturbing silence was broken as Tina rocked you off balance. As you collapsed to the floor Tina blurted her intentions.

"If that's the way you want to play it," Tina monologued, "How about a game of hide and seek?"

As you stumbled back to your feet, struggling in doing so, you replied to Tina's suggestion. "You cannot be serious."

"You're right," Tina giggled, "Anyone could see that bubble butt of yours from miles away!" With that said, you blushed, failing to cope with the cool breeze of your flabby feminine body.

"But then again, we can still make this interesting," Tina continued as various thoughts darted around her mind, "If you manage to find me and catch me, I'll change you back to normal."

"Honestly?" You asked sarcastically.

"More or less," she answered, "But if you fail to do so before I reach the safe zone...well...you'll soon find out."

"Where's the safe zone going to be?"

"How about the sea? The water at the beach will be the safe zone."

"But the nearest beach around here is miles away! How can I trust you not to use any of that stupid magic of yours?"

"Stupid magic? I wouldn't be calling it that lard ass! But to answer your question, I'll promise not to use any magic during the game."

"How do I know you'll keep that promise?"

"Okay, okay, if you don't trust me, then I'll curse myself right now. If I use any magic during game time, I will permanently change myself into a fat woman just like you. Is that better?"

With little option, and with the opportunity to free yourself from the curse of this wretched, evil woman, you accepted. "Alright, I'll play along."

Tina smiled wickedly. "Good," she said, "Don't worry about counting, I'll give you a head-start." Before you could say anything else, she simply clicked her fingers. At that moment, you blacked out.

Moments after you blacked out, you immediately came back to. For a moment you thought that this experience was just a dream, until you found yourself still in the body of a huge, nude fat woman, realizing that you were still living this terrible nightmare. But before you could question whether your current situation could get any worse, unfortunately it did, as you suddenly found yourself in a completely different location.

But where did you wake in the body of a fat, nude lady?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In the middle of a suburban street.

2. In an empty room at a high school.

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere Else (your choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/917101-Public-Nudity