*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost in the Locker Room
  2. Public Nudity
  3. Body #2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1027682-Lost-in-the-Locker-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: In an empty room at a high school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lost in the Locker Room

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
As you stumbled back to your feet, struggling to regain your balance due to the continuously shifting body fat that jiggled upon every movement, you looked up, ignoring the swing of your multiple chins, and noticed a complete alteration in your location. You examined your surroundings nervously, and confirmed the current situation. You were now stuck in the empty locker-room of some gymnasium in the body of a hideously obese woman, completely in the nude. As you returned to your chunky feet, regaining a vertical stance, you noticed another strange sensation that overwhelmed your curvaceous body, as if some of your wrinkles had disappeared. You turned your head, only to be greeted by a reflection of yourself in the mirror on the wall. You immediately discovered a shocking alteration that apparently took place as you were blacked out. Still as ridiculously fat and chunky as ever, your new body to be a lot younger than originally. You estimated yourself to be no older than sixteen years of age! Never have you ever laid your eyes on such a fat woman at such a young age!

Suddenly you overheard several voices from outside the room. You did not recognize the voices, but you were horrified as they rapidly approached the door. Panicking, you looked around the room for a place to hide. All that you found however were rows of lockers and benches. As you rushed around the room, trying your best not to slip over the slippery surface, you caught a glimpse of the empty shower hidden in the corner of the room. It would only provide a brief amount of time before the inevitable, but you knew that it would grant you enough time to regain your composure and return to your senses. However before you could make your move, you overheard the door creaking open. The voices were now echoing through the locker-room. It was only a matter of time before you would be caught in your incredibly vulnerable state.

As a figure strolled around the corner, you seized the moment. But were you able to reach the sanctuary of the shower in time?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You managed to hide, but only for the moment.

2. You were caught even before you could make a move.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1027682-Lost-in-the-Locker-Room