*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2521324-Food-Court
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Food Court  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Food Court

    by: Unknown
"I thought you would like to eat something here", Tina exclaims.

With an exasperated grumble you look over to Tina, but you can not deny, the food you found here triggered your desire to eat.
"You can eat that you want, I will pay it"


Not subjectig anything bad, you give it a try and start to eat in one of the shops. It tasted wonderful. You never found something so tasty. Probably your sense of taste changed, so you now enjoy eating much more. After your meal, you are still not full. You could easily eat more so you go to the next dinner-shop, eating more.

You spend more than a hour eating, but hey, Tina will pay it. And you can even take a slighty sign of revenge this way.


Then you are about to leave, Tina turns to you

"Finally satisfied?", while she fonde your belly. You do not answer that question, stating you want finally go home. Then turning away from Tina, she gives you a slap on your ass. "Just keep on growing, the men will like that.", she yell.


The way home exhausted you, finally home you agai feel the desire to eat. "Just a little snack" you think, then you made your meal and sit on the couch watching TV. No sign of Tina around here. You try to relax.

"Whoaa", you groan "being a fat woman is really odd" you mutter to yourself, holding your belly in your hands and looking on it. "At least I got some full breast, yeah."
You spread you legs, since you want to make room to bend over to your table to take the bucket full of chicken wings. Since your legs are fat and your belly will hang out by bending, you need room to take it. After you successfully reached for the bucket (yes even this is now exhausting for you), you loan back leaving out groan as sign of relaxing. "And this thing between my legs? I wonder how this can be used properly. Can this even pleasure me? I mean, it is like there is literally nothing. Maybe I got a dildo around there in my room know. Maybe this will help haha..."

Without caring much more, you decide to watch TV while eating your bucket empty. You fell asleep watching TV. On the next morning you wake up by a loud noise from outside. You startled up, then realizing you are in living room. You at first wanted to jump out of your couch however you were hold back by your own weight.

"Oh dear, this was not a dream?" You exclaim in despair. "Oh another day in this body" You get up and go to the bathroom. You found that it seems you just gained more weight. "I shouldn't had eaten so much yesterday I guess.", while holding your fat up, before releasing it to fall. You sit on the toilette, and first time, you pee as a woman. You wanted to admire your little hole, from which your pee dropped out, but yuor sight is blocked by your tits and belly. "I wish I had balls again", you think. "How long to I need to live as a women?" you scream, hoping at least Tina would answer and have mercy with you.


You have the following choices:

1. later that day

2. week later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2521324-Food-Court