*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2596389-later-that-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: later that day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

later that day

    by: Unknown
But Tina did not responds. You Need to find a way to deal with your new life. At first you have obviously no daily Routine to perform, no Job or something of the like. Couldn't Tina instruct you properly to your new life?
You must find a way to spend your time. Maybe you should try to find Tina. You barely remember where she lives. So you decided to visit her and force her to talk and tranform you back. There is not much you could do anyway. So you go to your closet and get dressed. It was much easier in your old body. At first you must decide what you wear. As a fat woman, who you are, you think you should do others the favor and try to hide your body, searching for clothes to too slutty. You grab a jeans and try to get it over your legs, but you fail to pull them over your butt. Due to your weight, you almost fall over, you first need to sit down. You sit on your bed, which insteantly gives in and you sink down on your bed. Giving yourself a push of energy you made it to lift up your legs to pull your pants below your butt. You stand up and struggle by finally pulling it over. "I really need... to get out... of this... whaa", you sigh when you finally get yor pants on. You look at yourself in a mirror and realize, this pants are quiet skinny on you. You thought they would hang on you losely since they are very wide, but unfortunetly, you had become such a voumious woma, you fill and stretch it. "Maybe I should wear jogging pants? No, I do not want to change clothes again. This should be fine". You stand up and grab for a shirt. You decide to wear something taht will cover your upper body. Struggling with your tits, which you must press into your top, you finally get dressed.Dressing boots for your feet you take the keys and go out. "ok you can do it. You only go to the bus, like always, there is nothing strange about it. Where are many other woman... FAT woman... it is. prtty normal" you mutter to yourself, by leaving the door.

On the way to the bus, you feel your heavy thighs clashin together while walking, always rememerbing you of your emptiness between them. Not strange enough for you, you lean your head to the back, so you are unintentionaly pressing your belly and breasts forthand additionally shaking your shoulders. You are walking like a "wonna be bulldozer of a fat woman", but you think, this is the best walk to go fast.

You feel imensely pushed back and slowed by your weight, your breast covering your sight below, you need to look foth to see the ground, feeling your breasts shaking and your thighs rubbing against each other, you wald down the street to the bus-stop.


In the bus, you want to sit down. You see a sit free close to another nd male person, all theother sieats are used. How do you act?

You have the following choices:

1. sitting down of course

2. eciding to stand I do not want to come close to anther man in my current situati

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2596389-later-that-day