*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And has his way with vageta
  2. Vegeta
  3. Who Fattens Up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1548614-And-has-his-way-with-vageta
by 24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1588292
Inthis interactive make any male saiyan from the series gain weight to your hearts content
This choice: And has his way with vageta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

And has his way with vageta

    by: Unknown
As yamcha comes through the door, he notices how much of a mess his house is in. " wow vageta you really have givin up. " " just take the milk and go." as vegeta turned his back to yamcha. Yamcha notices vageta's big round juicy bubble booty just oozing out of his shorts. His back arched and curved inward with little rolls of fat. His upper back and shoulders were slender for he lost a lot of muscle mass and power. He was weaker then krillin now but vageta didn't care he lost his self respect because he can't beat goku. He just stood there stuffing his fat face with a bowl of chocolete. " I can't take it no more." yamcha said to himself. Vageta over heared yamcha so he turns around with his hand on his hip again. " take whaaat?" vageta asks not realizing he asked in a sexy helpless voice.

The plump and curvy prince stood there obliviuos and gulible to the fact that he very fine and sexy to yamcha. Yamcha was trying to control himself. He knew now that vageta's power level was so low his blubbery fat meat was his for the taking, he knew from a previuos battle that all he had to do to knock him out was just hit him in his vollyball size pot belly. All he had to do was tap it for vageta's belly was very very VERY fragile. It was so fragile that when him and vageta fought last, he just did a light punch to vageta's juicy waterery gut and he had to be rushed to the hospital. All because vageta had let himself go. All this was going through yamchas head all the while vageta just stood with this cofused but yet adorable look on his face. Yamcha then just did a light tap to vageta's protruding belly. It rippled almost like a puddle. Vageta too slow and dim to react felt the sting go through his intire body. " ah!?! Not again uuuuuUUUUuuummmm." as his head wobbles his eyes roll and he starts to drool an lose his balance. He falls forward onto yamcha. Yamcha catches him. Vageta is out cold. His eyes are barly closed you can still see a sliver of white. Yamcha then...

You have the following choices:

1. Drags vageta to the bed room

2. He fondles him in the living room

*Noteb*
3. He wakes him up and force feeds him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1548614-And-has-his-way-with-vageta