*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1972697-He-fondles-him-in-the-living-room
by 24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1588292
Inthis interactive make any male saiyan from the series gain weight to your hearts content
This choice: He fondles him in the living room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He fondles him in the living room

    by: PromisešŸ˜˜
Yamcha (with some difficulty) carries Vegeta to the living room. He lays him on his potbelly and starts slapping his fat ass. He slaps it once and it keeps jiggling for about 30 seconds. 'Geez Vegata's gotten really big hasn't he?',Yamcha thinks. He traces the outline of Vegeta's wide, succulent hips. How soft they are. The extra pounds make them the perfect thing to grab onto while he's fucking Vegeta.


And his thighs. Oh his thighs. Those juicy, round, pale thighs. Yamcha peeled off Vegeta's skin tight bicycle shorts to reveal his pale, cellulite covered thighs. His giant ass dimpled in the middle. Yamcha grasped one ass cheek and realized that he couldn't get his hands around more than half of it. Yamcha lowered his head and started to bite Vegeta's ass and thighs. He covered Vegeta's lower half in love bites. Yamcha loved how his teeth sunk into the supple flesh.


After about a 5 minutes, Vegeta started to stir. He woke up fully and saw that he was half naked. He felt Yamcha biting his ass and decided that he.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Loved it

*Noteb*
2. Hated it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PromisešŸ˜˜ (UN: promisebass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1972697-He-fondles-him-in-the-living-room