*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2420753-A-little-known-clearing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: A little known clearing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A little known clearing

    by: Thedude404
Damon has make it into a little known clearing in the forest. He has heard there were Kangaskhans hanging somewhere in the forest.

After hearing that. Damon decided to go catch himself one. As he look around.

Damon found a herd of Kangaskhans as he hides in the bushes.

"That's a lot of Kangaskhans. Time for me to catch one." But before he could. Damon felt something grab him.

He was then place on the chest of a creature that grab him. Damon look up and sees a Kangaskhan hugging him.

The Kangkashan didn't seem mad. It was actually happy as it smile. "Kangaskhan." Said Kangaskhan.

" Um hi there." Kangaskhan place Damon, in her pouch, and heads further in the forest. Damon wonders where the Kangaskhan was taking him.

Kangaskhan was in another clearing area. She then place Damon, on a rock, and went to a berry Bush.

It picks out a strange looking berry and gives it to Damon. "Kangaskhan." Said Kangaskhan.

Damon never seen a berry like this before. But he decided to eat it. "Thanks Kangaskhan." He then bites into it and found it to be delicious.

Then he felt weird as it change him into a.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kangaskhan

2. Baby Kangaskhan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2420753-A-little-known-clearing