*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby Kangaskhan
  2. A little known clearing
  3. The forest.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2474335-Baby-Kangaskhan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: Baby Kangaskhan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Baby Kangaskhan

    by: Thedude404
Damon sees his skin becoming grey as he felt himself getting smaller and smaller. "What's napping to me?" He ask. "Your becoming my child."

Damon looks at Kangaskhan. "Wait what? What do you mean?" Said Damon. "You see. We Kangaskhans choose trainers to become our new child. How do you think we have children being female only."

His hands and feet then change into his new claws as his face change into his new muzzle. "But I already have a mother that I love." Said Damon.

"Then I'll be your new mother." She then takes Damon out of his clothes. His eyes change color as his ears become pointy as a tail came out. Finishing his changes.

Damon then felt his mind start to change. He looks at Kangaskhan and hugs her. "Mommy." Said Damon.

Kangaskhan just hugs her child and place him in her pouch

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Damon's new life begins.

*Noteb*
2. Readers choice.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2474335-Baby-Kangaskhan