*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What Happened?
  2. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/751252-What-Happened
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: Holding An Old Necklass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What Happened?

    by: Wanderer0426
You notice she’s holding something shiny, you pause the game and turn to her.

“Hey what’s that?” you ask, “Just an old necklaces I found in Grandmas trunk,” She says, “Hey can I see it for a second.” You ask, “Sure here.” She says handing it to you; it was a golden amulet with a large diamond in the middle.

As you marvel at its size and clarity, you start to wonder. “It must be worth a fortune, I wonder why grandma never wore it or mentioned it in her will?” you say, “I wonder why Grandma had it in the first place, I’ve never seen her wear anything that flash.” She says, “Me neither but I guess she was young once.” You say laughing

As you hand the necklace back to her it starts glowing, suddenly the room is enveloped in a blinding light. When the light fades, your sister is laying unconscious on the ground. You rush to her side, “Tina, Tina wake up!” you plea, “Hey I’m up here.” You hear, you look up to see a ghostly figure of your sister hovering in the air. “Tina what happened,” as you stand up and drop the necklace.

Suddenly she disappears, you pause for a second, “What happened, am I seeing things.” You ask yourself, you then notice the necklace on the floor, it was glowing red. You pick it up and your sister appears again. You jump back, “What the hell.” You say, “What happened.” She asks, “I couldn’t see you, until I picked up the necklace.”

You say as you both look down at it, “So does this means you…” you say, “No I’m not dead.” She says looking at her body, “See, I’m still breathing.” She says pointing at her chest.

“So this thing just separated your soul from your body?” you say holding the necklace. “I guess so, can you put me back?” she asks, “I’ll try.” You say as you put on the necklace.

You kneel down to her body, then you look at her spirit, then you look back to her body, “Let’s see” you think to yourself, “Okay I got an idea.” You say as you stand up and walk over to her spirit, you grab her hand and lead her to her body, and then you put the two together, the two then merge and your sister wakes up.

“Are you okay?” you ask, “Yeah I’m fine.” She says as you help her up.

You have the following choices:

1. Agree to Share

2. You Keep it for Yourself

*Noteb*
3. You Fight Over It

4. Other

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/751252-What-Happened