*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Keep it for Yourself
  2. What Happened?
  3. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/790906-You-Keep-it-for-Yourself
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: You Keep it for Yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You Keep it for Yourself

    by: ToxicAllie
"What happened?" Tina asked while rubbing her head.

You begin to tell her. "Well you s..." But you stop yourself for a moment. She has no memory of what just happened to her. She doesn't know what the necklace is capable of. But if you tell her she might snatch the necklace from you and use it to get back at you. With that being said you had made you decision.

"You slipped and hit your head pretty good against the floor... but I think you should be ok." You say as you smile at her.

Tina looks back up at you with no idea of what had happened. "Oh, well if mom asks, I'm in my room doing homework." Tina says as she heads back to her room. You just look down at the medallion and study it.

This thing just took your sister's spirit out of her body and allowed her to go back. If that was possible, "Could you enter another's body?" You asked yourself under your breath. "Worth a try, it worked then it should work now." You say as you walk to your door and lock it. Luckily its a one way lock and you can only open it from the inside. You go to your bed and lay down on it. As you do so you place the medallion in your pocket, figuring it will be safer there than on your neck. You then feel a stronger tugging on your center and then a bright blinding flash of light.

Looking down, you see your body and it looks like it is in a deep state of sleep. "So far so good." You say to your self. You look down at your current form and see that you are transparent and can barely even see yourself. "Now for some fun." You say as you make your way towards...

You have the following choices:

1. Your sister's room

2. Your mother's room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ToxicAllie (UN: toxicallie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/790906-You-Keep-it-for-Yourself