*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. someone you know
  2. Mischief
  3. ...back on your body.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1639375-someone-you-know
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: someone you know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

someone you know

    by: Shadow Writer
"We could shock your sister" Your girlfriend says with a sly smile.
"I dunno... It takes alot to shock her. Seriously, as in, alot" You say grimly. Emily, your older sister was pretty straight forward in her thinking.

"Don't worry, I know what we can do" Your girlfriend, Anna, said. She dragged you over to the guillotine. "Mind if I do some chops? She asked.
"Sure"

Anna proceeded to cut her head off and put it on the table. Then she cut your own head off and put it on her body.
"There... Go show her that. And if you do anything to my body, I'll know!" She warned.

It was rather convenient that Emily had just now entered the house, calling out to see if you were around.
"In the garage!" You called back.
"Oh, hey. Are you dealing with din-" Emily said, stopping in mid scentence. She was staring at your new breasts. Specifically, the ones on your chest with a male head and a female body.
"Something wrong?" You asked nonchalantly, your own headless body around the corner with Emily in it's warm comfortable hands.

It didn't matter who it was, the immediate shock knocked out Emily cold. Even if she was going to recover, hitting her head on the cold concrete would put her out for a bit longer.
"Alright, switch us back now!" Anna called out.

Doing as she said, you proceeded to put your own head back on your own body, then putting Anna's head back on hers. She shifted her head a few times, just to make sure it had been reattached correctly.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow Writer (UN: mistywriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1639375-someone-you-know