*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anna has a secret plan...
  2. someone you know
  3. Mischief
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1639381-Anna-has-a-secret-plan
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Anna has a secret plan... Your gonna have to leave for a few minutes...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Anna has a secret plan...

    by: Shadow Writer
"I've got an idea" Anna said.
"Yea?" You asked.
"But your gonna have to leave for a few minutes"

You stared at her, completely distrustful. "Don't hurt her" You said flatly.
"I won't hurt her at all" She smiled sweetly.
You left the garage and headed back to your room. You had no idea at all what Anna was doing, but you heard the guillotine going chop chop a multitude of times.

Anna had said a few minutes, but after playing a hard skirmish of Red Alert 3, you realised that she had been in there for an hour. Closing the game, you headed for the garage door.
"Anna? You done yet?" You asked, knocking on the door.
"Kinda! Uhhh... Not really" She called out. "I'll come out when I am done!"
"Alright... I'm in my room" You said.

Since Anna was content doing whatever the heck she was doing, you loaded up Red Alert 3 again and started another match. This time it lasted a full two hours as you added more enemies into the game. Regardless, you were victorious.
"Done yet?" You asked again at the door to the garage.
"One minute!" She called out.

You returned to your bedroom and then heard Anna call out: "Alright, here I come!"
As soon as Anna entered your bedroom, you were greeted by a mixture of shock and awe. Anna had spent a considerable amount of time chopping and changing parts between her and Emily, for a second you actually wondered if Emily was even still the equivalent of alive. Anna's long blonde hair was recoloured to crimson and was just a little bit shorter. Her height had increased by one or two inches and her face had reshaped ever so slightly, still looking like her usual self, but much smoother and more beautiful.
Her breasts were the most noticeable difference, having definately increased in size by a fair amount.
Anna now also sported more muscle in her arms and legs and you wondered if she had somehow combined her arms with Emily's to increase the muscle strength.
Her T-shirt had also been changed into a tanktop which showed her midriff, though she still wore the same black jeans. Overall, she was much more beautiful in this new form.
"So... nice change" You said smiling. Anna beamed and bounced onto you, sitting on your legs. She had also noticeably gotten larger.
"Thought you might like it... I found a way of actually combining body parts as well as chopping and changing." She said happily.
"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to Emily?"
"Ummm..." Anna said, looking away.
"Anna..."
"She's inside of me"
"WHAT?" You cried out in surprise.
"Her brain, at least. Somewhere right above my stomach I think... It's one of the first things that I tried. I don't have access to her memories or whatever, but I do have the raw processing power of her brain" She said.
"So... your like..."
"Hyper intelligent? Hellz yes I am" She said, leaning on you smiling.

You have the following choices:

1. Your loving this. Anna is so much cooler this way.

2. Your repulsed by this, you want Emily back!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow Writer (UN: mistywriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1639381-Anna-has-a-secret-plan