*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Annie
  2. Whose it gonna be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568464-Somebody-gets-shrunken/cid/719560-Annie
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1568464
You pick one girl out of three to be shrunk. And I'm that girl.
This choice: Annie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Annie

    by: None
"Bye mom! See ya sis!" I said as they leave on their vaction to wherever. They told me plenty of times where they were going but I didn't pay attention. I'm staying home alone for 1 year. My dad, who died, had one of those best friend-brother things who will do anything for me. Since my dad was rich, he asked his friend to take care of me. That was the last thing he said before he departed. Never to come back. His friend is going to pay everything for me since he lives next door. Brandon is my guardian and my dad's friend. Brandon always told me about a great Alex, my dad.

One day while coming back from the mall I saw an ad in the newspaper " Win $10,000 by helping out scientits on their projects." So I called them and told them about myself and they told me to come down when possible and I did the next day. The said they needed me to be their test subject so I stood in the middle of a white and red target. They shot many rays at me doing various thing like turning me into a man for awhile, making me 40 years old, makeing 8, making my boobs bigger and smaller and one ray that changed my clothes to all pink. They gave me superpowers. Downside was that it was only 5 mins. each. One of them didn't do anything. So they gave me $10,000 like promised and asked if I could come again but for $1,000. I said yes. When I got home I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up I...

You have the following choices:

1. Lost 2 ft.

2. Lost 1 ft.

3. Am Barbie sized

*Noteb*
4. Am life-sized doll size

*Noteb*
5. Am same size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568464-Somebody-gets-shrunken/cid/719560-Annie