*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost 1 ft.
  2. Annie
  3. Whose it gonna be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568464-Somebody-gets-shrunken/cid/720060-Lost-1-ft
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1568464
You pick one girl out of three to be shrunk. And I'm that girl.
This choice: Lost 1 ft.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lost 1 ft.

    by: None
I woke up and I fell on the floor not expecting the floor to be so far away. My tigh-high blue sun dress hit my ankle. I went to Dani's room and tried to find something that fits with no luck. I instantly remebered that my mom kept my old clothes. When I found the box I got the first thing out which was a little wedding dress. I notice that it kept falling so I had to improvise by getting a random ribbon and tying it around me. When I went to the mirror I looked like a 9 year old. I heard someone knock on the door and to my relief it was the scientist. He told me that the one ray that didn't do anything shrinks me. " Well no duhh, that's why I'm 4 feet and look like I'm going to get married. How do I fix it? " I was really angry at him. He replied " We don't have an answer yet but my wife took my daughter your size to get you some clothes. Hmmm, maybe she's a little taller..." I asked him to leave and I told him that I would come back everyday until the have a cure. I went back into my moms room to get more clothes. But they were either too small or too big. I called Taylor to ask her if she could take me shopping. When she arrived she wasn't expecting such a surprise. I changed into Dani's smallest clothes but it was still big. I explained what happened in the car. Taylor was true not to laugh so she kept ingnoring me. I could've sworn Taylor grew while I was shrinking because she is so big now. Everyone thought I was 7 and 8 years old because they kept calling me sweetie. I don't mind but Taylor always asked "How's it going cutie?" and she always patted me on the head. I was treated like a baby. " I'm never going out to the mall again!" I told Tay (Taylor). " Why? You make such a big hit here. Your acting like a 7 years old Annie. Grow up, I mean no one knows about this. Besides everyone thinks you're cute." "Ok, fine." right there the hottest boy in school came by. Since Tay goes to a different school she doesn't know him. He walks up to me and says "Hey princess. How are ya? Do you know you look familiar to someone I know? What was her name... Anne? Anna? Aha, Annie! But you're much prettier than her though. I have a sister your age. Maybe you could hang ou with each other. Well I gotta go. Bye." All I did smile and giggle. After that I saw... 

You have the following choices:

1. Gina

*Noteb*
2. Hailey

*Noteb*
3. Both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568464-Somebody-gets-shrunken/cid/720060-Lost-1-ft