*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Falling
  2. Growth choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/704667-Falling
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1566370
Sarina, the fallen angel, is about to get bigger
This choice: BE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Falling

    by: Unknown
Somewhere on the world, in the blue sky, the sun's light was shining down, searching its way through fluffy, white clouds towards earth. An eagle was flying his rounds, looking out for prey with his sharp eyes. There was a smaller bird a few hundred meters below him, chasing after a dragonfly. The mighty king of the sky started to circle around it, preparing to dive and attack the little creature. Just as he was about to strike however, he noticed something was glowing above -and came closer. He quickly dropped backwards, barely escaping a large fireball which was falling towards earth.

As the burning object passed the eagle, the image of a young woman wearing white wings on her back was projected in his eyes for a second, before it slid past the mighty animal, going for collision course with the earth.

But, where would the falling Angel, Sarina, land?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alone in the wilderness

2. In the middle of a big city

3. Close to another person

*Noteb*
4. Unseen near a populated place

5. somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
storymaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/704667-Falling