*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A sign from heaven(?)
  2. Falling
  3. Growth choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/709518-A-sign-from-heaven
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1566370
Sarina, the fallen angel, is about to get bigger
This choice: Close to another person  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A sign from heaven(?)

    by: Unknown
"Stupid bitch!" Alex shouted, slamming the door of his car behind him. He plugged in his earphones, turning on his MP3-player, the music muting the birds around him. He looked down the hill he had just drove up. Everywhere around him he saw green hills, overgrown by the forest, no signs of streets, cities or any kind of civilization in sight. Thinking about it, Alex had no idea how he had made his way from the town into this wilderness. He only remembered to nearly have crashed into a tree two times as he followed the narrow paths which were not made for cars - especially at the speed he was driving.

But he did not care. He was full of anger, and trying to calm down had not much success. "Damn girls." he said to himself. "Why do they always have to be so... sensitive? I mean, this woman's bosom was huge, even other women in the mall stared at her, and I was just looking at her for a second, was only taken a look out of curiosity, and Alice? Alice acts as if I had cheated her!" He let out a heavy breath, turning up the volume of his MP3-player. Loud guitars and drums silenced the sounds of his environment, including a low, but rising noise from the sky as if something was falling towards the ground.

The argument Alex had with his girlfriend had been very bad. She had started crying, saying he would not love her because of her small breasts - B-cups probably, he never asked - , while he had tried to calm her down since they were in public. In the end, they had both shouted at each other, and though he admitted to have said some stupid things - "If you don't like your breasts, go and take surgery" - , Alex didn't think it was his fault when she said "It's over!" and walked away crying while he took his car and drove off into the forest, to get some distance and calm down a bit.

Still filled with anger and still not noticing noise which was loud enough to scare off the birds, he took out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. Actually, he had quit a few weeks ago - Alice wanted him to - but was always carrying a packet in case of emergency. Like this one. After taking out a smoke he hesitated for a moment, but then placed it in his mouth, turning on the lighter. Not even a sign from heaven would keep him from smoking that cigarette.

That was when his cigarette, his lighter and Alex himself were blasted away by a massive explosion right behind him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex is unconscious, Sarina wakes him up

2. Alex is ok, he wakes Sarina up

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
storymaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/709518-A-sign-from-heaven