*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/979579-A-bit-of-Good-and-a-bit-of-Bad
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Revenge against Pryce  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A bit of Good and a bit of Bad

    by: Unknown
I figured that the best thing to do, was to start by getting some revenge on Pryce. He deserved it, and it, to a certain extent, was my right if I had to power.

And I certainly DID have the power. I started to think about all the ways that I could get back at him, what I could do, how much I could mess around with him. But, rather than mess around with him, what if I changed myself to take him on? Yea... That could work!

Looking through all the options on my laptop, I found an 'Add' button. Clicking on it and scrolling through the list, I found exactly what I was looking for: Wings.

Adding the wings to my 3D model, I fiddled around with the controls, making them black and red demonic wings rather than white angel wings... They came to a size about the length of my body, but on a side note, I also made them able to appear and dissappear at will, then nobody would panic if they saw a guy walking around with wings on his back. I also made them extremely powerful. Once I was done, they would be able to lift the weight of three people. (That, and the aerodynamic proportions of my body wouldn't mess things up)

I hit the 'apply' button, and felt a slight tingle in my back. Lastly, I found Pryce's profile, and found out where he was. Luckily, he was just a few blocks away... and it appeared that he was walking.

Putting my laptop away, I walked quietly out of the library with the bag slung over my shoulder. Once outside, I barely even needed to think about making my wings appeared. Two rips appeared in my shirt (Which I suppose I could fix later) and the wings appeared, attached to my back. Looking at them, and flexing them, I took a run and jumped into the air. Almost instantaneously, I lifted right off the ground, as if it was as easy as raising a pencil into the air. It felt great, the rush of wind against my face, the steady beating of the wings... But not the sparrow that I just dodged... Sheesh, gotta be careful up here.

I quickly spotted Pryce down below, and circled around him up high. He looked up at me, curious as to why there was such a large bird in the sky. I circled lower, until I came to a complete stop right in front of him, touching down on the pavement perfectly.

"Hello, Pryce" I said, smiling menacingly.
"Well, if it isn't the dork from on high. Nice pair of wings you got there, going to a fairy party?" He asked in a demeaning sarcastic tone.
"Quite the contrary, it's not me whom will be on high, but you" I said plainly.
"Huh?" He asked, in his stupor.

I rolled my eyes and flew away. Flying right behind him and increasing in speed, I lifted him high off the ground by clinging onto his shirt tightly.

"HEY! LET ME GO!" He yelled, frightened silly.
"Very well..." I said, climbing higher until I was at the top of the clock tower. I let him down on the rooftop.

"All you need to figure out from here on out" I said. "Is how to get down"

The last thing I saw about Pryce's face was that it was white with fear and he was clinging to the topmost pole with all his strength. It wasn't going to be your problem as to how he got down, and the authorities would never believe his story. Now that Pryce was out of the way for a long time, you flew back over to your girlfriends house, Alina Jones.

Landing perfectly right on her doorstep, you hid your wings and knocked on the door. About five seconds later there was a voice from inside that said "Coming!" and another five seconds revealed Alina in all her glory to be seen.
Alina was a girl that you had been going out with for about a year or so now. She had long dark red hair and deep blue eyes which matched her stunning looks. She had slightly larger than average breasts, and some really gorgeous arms and legs.

"Oh, hey Peter!" She smiled, giving you a loving hug.
"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to see something cool!" You said. "Have you ever wanted to fly above the city?"
"I dunno... It's a bit high up for me" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Why do you ask?"

"I'll do you a deal, you don't freak out, and I won't drop you, okay?"
"Sure, whatever" Alina said. You picked her up in your arms, and held her tightly. Suddenly, your wings appeared, much to the surprise of Alina. But before she could react, you had already soared away from the ground, high into the air and flying above the city.

"OOOOOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!" She screamed as you flew around.
"Calm down!" You laughed as you flew past where Pryce was still clinging for dear life.
Alina was breathing heavily, and she clung on for dear life.
"Whats going on?" She yelled.
"Well, It's like this, I got this random program on my computer that can alter reality!" You explained as you did a loop, causing Alina to scream.
"What?" She screamed.
"I got this program which alters reality! After having some fun, I figured why not put some wings on myself?"
"Can you show me it?" Alina asked.
"Sure!"

You turned around in the air, arcing your back and doing a loop. Alina didn't scream this time, thankfully, it was beginning to hurt your ears. You landed at her house, and she unlocked the front door.
"Mum's out till later tonight, but you gotta show me now!" She said excitedly.
You went into Alina's room, it was decorated just as plainly as always, a few posters here and there, a desk with a computer and wardrobe and her bed.

Putting your laptop on her desk, you opened up the program and showed her.
"Whoa... Looks too complicated for me" She said nervously. "Why don't I just ask for you to change some stuff for me?"
"Sound's fine" You smiled.

What does Alina want though?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/979579-A-bit-of-Good-and-a-bit-of-Bad