*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/980243-Would-you-like-an-angry-cop-with-your-wings
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Alina wants to try out some angelic wings!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Would you like an angry cop with your wings?

    by: Unknown
"Could you put some wings on me?" Alina asked.
"Er... I guess so" I said. "Any particular type?"
"I dunno... Let's try out some angel wings"
"Sure" I smiled. Looking down at the program, I brought up the profile of Alina, her 3D model was standing in exactly the same pose that Alina was. I opened the 'add' tab and added some wings onto Alina. On the 3D model, the angel wings looked pretty good. Because she was my girlfriend, I played nice and made her wings have the same strength that mine had. Once I clicked 'apply', I looked up at Alina.

"Are you done?" She asked. "I don't feel any different"
"Their set so that they don't appear unless you want them to" I told her. "Let's go outside and try them out"
"Okay" She said. I shut my computer down and went outside with Alina.
"I guess you just 'will' them to appear" I told her. "I also made it so that flying comes naturally. You'll subconsciously keep beating your wings while your in the air so you won't fall down and die"
Alina smiled and looked at me. Suddenly, two massive angel wings sprouted from her back.
"Whoa!" She cried. "This kinda sets me off balance!"
"You'll get used to it" I smiled, as I let my own wings appear and then took off. "Come on up! The wind is nice"
Alina looked up at me. She thought for a second and her wings started to flap. She took off the ground and flew up to me.

"This is really werid" She said. "I'm not sure that I'll get used to this anytime soon"
"Well, I guess the best way is to do heaps of flying. Think about it, you practically won't even need to drive anymore because you can fly faster than the speed limit"

"Don't you need some sort of licence to fly?" She asked.
I didn't respond.
"Yea..." She said quietly. "That was a dumb joke"
"Yep"

We both started to fly around the town, getting suprised stares from most people, with plenty of pointing hands and we could hear the odd gasp. Infact, it wasn't long before I heard a siren behind me. I slowed to a stop in midair and turned around.
"Something wrong?" Alina asked, coming up beside me.

"There's a damn over-reactive cop down there who's now chasing after us" I said, annoyed.
"Then let's find out what his problem is" Alina said. "Come on. If he gives us any trouble we can just fly away"

I flew down with Alina and stopped on top of a store, sitting down over the edge, I looked down at the oncoming cop car. Alina stood beside me. The car came up to a halt outside the store and a burly looking cop in what looked like his forties got out.
"Who the hell are you two?" He asked, waving a fist at us.
"We, sir, just happen to be a couple who are flying around minding our own business. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked sarcastically.
"Yes! I DO have a problem with that! Firstly, people don't just have wings on their back with which they use to go flying around randomly, and secondly, I want to see your pilots licence!" He yelled.
"Seriously" I said monotonically, turning up to look at Alina.
"Told you!" She laughed.

I looked back at the cop, who was going slightly redfaced. "What if I just ignore what you are asking? I mean, come on, your not even asking NICELY" I said.
"I don't have to"
"Likewise, I don't have to do what you say. It's a free country, after all, isn't it?" I flew off, away from the cop. Alina looked down at the cop, shrugged her shoulders, and flew on up after me. But the cop wasnt done with me yet, he got back into his car and started to come after us, siren wailing and going straight through red lights, causing all sorts of pandemonium.

"Oh come on!" I said, annoyed.
"Go up behind his car" Alina smiled evily. I smiled back at her and slowed down until he was in front of me. Coming down low onto the road, I came right up behind his car. Looking in his rearview mirror, he panicked, and started tearing all across the road. I came up alongisde his window and tapped on the glass. We were still cruising down the road.
He lowered the window. "Look mate, I'm not causing any trouble. Just let me and my girlfriend fly in peace. What did we do to annoy YOU?" I asked.

"You didn't show me your pilot's licence" He said fiercly. He tried to grab me with one hand, but I moved swiftly away.
"WHY DO I NEED A PILOTS LICENCE!" I yelled. "I'M NOT FLYING ANY AIRCRAFT!"
"Still, you need one if your going to be up there!"
"Does that mean that every passenger on a plane has to have one? Better yet, what about every single BIRD? HOW DOES THAT SOUND!" I yelled. I pulled against the back of the car, my wings beating fiercly. His rear tires left the ground and he came to a quick halt.

"Now leave us alone!" I yelled. He got out of his car and stormed up to me, but I just flew away.
"That was hilarious" Alina laughed as I approached her.
"I know, right? But I can guarrentee we haven't seen the last of him"

"Let's go back to your house so we can continue to have some fun" Alina smiled. I nodded and we flew off away to my house. We quickly touched down on the lawn and I unlocked the door. We both went into my room.

"What's next?" I asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/980243-Would-you-like-an-angry-cop-with-your-wings