*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Payback time.
  2. Master payback
  3. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/790663-Payback-time
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: revenge against the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Payback time.

    by: McKenna
I decided to take my anger out on the girls that always pick on me. I set it so that the more they pick on me, the more they feel the urge to make out with each other, and would also temporarily morph. To start, Megan would turn into a human cow, retain her human form, but gaining an udder just above her vagina, and get cow hide. Ariel would simply get a second row of boobs beneath her already fair sized ones, and all four would expand would expand to the size of beach balls, and also become packed with so much milk that they leak. Susan would become cat-like, gaining the tail, paws, ears and fur of a cat.

After doing similar things to the other girls that liked to pick on me, I finally came to Ashley. Ashley was the girl that liked to pick on me. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking of what I could do to her, when I got a great idea. Whenever she bothered me, she wouldn't physically change, but we would simply swap bodies, though I would get her memories, in addition to keeping my own, and neutralize the changes to the others, so I could execute the worse punishment I could think of at the time. Finally, I made it so no one would notice them changing, but they would notice them having sex, and that the girls wouldn't no about the changes.

I hit okay, and heard a snickering behind me. I whipped around, and saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Nobody, I'm just hearing things.

2. Ashley & Susan

3. Ariel & Megan.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 McKenna (UN: blockhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/790663-Payback-time