*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashley & Susan
  2. Payback time.
  3. Master payback
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/792043-Ashley--Susan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Ashley & Susan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ashley & Susan

    by: McKenna
"Watch'a doin', Dorkface?" Ariel said with a sneer, as Ashley followed up with "We thought you might be doing some interesting for for a change. But I see we were wrong. For once." They both laughed, and start talking about for boring and nerdy I was, as I sat there, nervous like I always am, wondering when the changes that I programed into them were going to take effect, when suddenly, Ashley sat down, and said, "Wow, I've got a huge headache all of a sudden." It was then when I noticed how attractive she was, with excellent E cup tits that were probably stuff into a A or B cup bra, a great ass, and beautiful dirty blonde hair, she was one great gal, but oddly, she didn't have a boyfriend. All the better. A guy could complicate things. Best to keep things simple for the time being. I kept sitting there, staring at her awesome boobs, as she moaned about her headache, when my head started feeling odd also. It quickly ballooned into the worst headache I've ever had, and I closed my eyes to try and block it out, when the headache went away, as quickly as it came. I opened my eyes, and saw Ariel bending down, asking if I was okay. I nodded, wondering why Ariel was worried about me, when I looked over to my right, and saw me! Shocked, I looked down, and saw tits! Then I realized that I must swapped bodies with Ashley. I got up, and tried to take a few steps, but I fell over due to Ashley's tits throwing of balance, and her high heels. I looked up, and saw her bending over, offering to help me up while offering me a clear view up her skirt. I got back up, and walked around a bit to get used to being in Ashley's body. After she left I went through Ashley's memories, trying to figure out a good way to embarrass Ashley. Finally, I found the perfect thing. It was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A soccer game.

*Noteb*
2. A big party at her place.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 McKenna (UN: blockhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/792043-Ashley--Susan