*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1122446-revenge-againstwell-everyone-really
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: revenge against...well everyone really  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

revenge against...well everyone really

    by: 4morian5
You decided, hey, you had the power, might as well use it. Let's see what this can do. You bring up the model of Pryce. You go to Current Status, and it says he's in the cafeteria. You go to Live Serveillance, and you see him hoisting another nerdy kid by his collar, shaking him like a rattle while his cronies laughed. You frown. "Damn that bully," you think, "He's got the brains and charms of a dead roach. If it we'ren't for his muscles, he'd be nothing..." You smile as you go to Physical Traits.

Pryce snarled at the cringing nerd in his grip."Where's geo...joma..." "Geometry?", the kid suggested. "Don't talk to me like I'm dumb! I'm not dumb! So, where's my homework, Jerry?" "Umm...it's James..." "Shut up!" Pryce socked him in the jaw. James didn't cry for help. That would anger Pryce more. "It's...right here...Pryce." Pryce grabbed the papers out of his hnd, then dumped the backpack in the trash. "Have fun getting YOUR homework, nerd!" Homework firmly in his fist, Pryce turned to his public. As usual, they either turned aaway from fear or tried to be nice to him so he wouldn't wail on them. Pryce suddenly felt it get colder, and a draft passed over his back. He turned around to see what it was, but as he did, the cafeteria got REAL quiet. He felt a breeze again, this time on his groin? He looked down to see if he'd left his jeans unzipped. Instead, he saw that all his clothes had vanished! Everyone was staring. There was a few more seconds of silence, then everyone, the nerds, the average guys and girls, the other jocks, the bimbos, the cheerleaders, EVERYONE started laughing heir asses off. Pryce screamed at the top of his lungs,"SHUT UP! STOP LAUGHING OR I'LL KILLYOU! " But noone could hear him. They were laughing too hard. Pryce hit a bunch of kids, a jock here, a geek there, but there were too many. He couldn't stop them all. Instead, Pryce covered his crotch with his hands and ran out of the cafeteria, down the hall, and out of the school. He stopped behind a bush, planning to jump some other guy to get clothes and a phone to call in a ride, but after checking again to convince himself that he was naked, he found something even worse than being naked, and probably the reason they were laughing so hard. His cock, his manlihood, once a majestic 10 inches long, was now a tiny,shriveled up stick the size of his little finger. He howled like a wounded animal.

In anticipation of what you were going to do, you'd made yourself a mute temporarily. You were glad you did, because if your silent laughs been heard, you'd have been out of the library courtesy of the librarian's foot to your shins. After your fit was over, you set your voice back to normal, then went to the computer. You had planned to remove Pryce's muscles, but that would have been to obvious to others. Besides, what you'd done instead was a MILLION times more humiliating and degrading. Your revenge against Pryce satisfied-for now-you decide which of the two other groups of hell-sent school folk to torment next

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Teachers

2. Girls

3. Revenge after a personal upgrade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 4morian5 (UN: 4morian5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1122446-revenge-againstwell-everyone-really