*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1162104-Revenge-after-a-personal-upgrade
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Revenge after a personal upgrade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Revenge after a personal upgrade

    by: Ben
You decided to wait before getting revenge on the teachers and girls and make some personal upgrades to yourself. You start by removing the small stuff that came common to the average person after puberty, then you changed your height, you made yourself 7’1” and a shoe size of 18. You thought on what to change next and decided on the muscles. You did not want to look like Pryce but you did need an improvement to your body, so you made the shoulders bigger and adjusted the abs so you so you would look a little more sexy. The next thing you changed was your shaft when not erected to a 6 long and 8 around, and when erected it is 10 long and 8.5 around. You also increased your sperm count just in case you later have a lot of sex later. For your mental abilities you only changed it by a little, you did not what to go superhuman yet and you were already the top of your grade. Satisfied with the changes you made you for now decided to return to getting your revenge on others. And your next victims are.….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the teachers

2. the girls

*Noteb*
3. the principel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ben (UN: bluedevils1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1162104-Revenge-after-a-personal-upgrade