*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1164898-the-future-emperor
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

the future emperor

    by: Ben
You decide to start with the girls who help Pryce ruin your life and the others in the school, well know as the empress and the four queens. The queens are two sets of twins which each are leaders of after school activities, and the empress is the leader of the cheerleaders. They are the ones who in form the jocks who has the better homework done, spread nasty rumors and are the responsibly for the depression of most of the male nerd students.
The first two queens are two twins called Amber and Alexandra (Alex). They are the second and third hottest girls and the most athletic. Amber is the captain of the tennis team while Alex is captain of the female swimming team. Using the MasterPC you found out that thanks to their after school activities, they both have E sized breasts, they big firm asses, are 2 inches shorter then you are now, and their brown hair reaches their shoulders, The only difference between these is the color of their eyes, Amber with blue and Alex with green. These two queens are in charge of keeping the most charismatic students under control so the jocks can have the cuter girls to themselves. The other Queens and set of twins are called Kate and Susan. These two girls have the third and fourth highest grades on the midterm which means they are the 3rd and 4th smartest students in your grade. Kate is the captain of the archery team while Susan is the student council president. The MasterPC told you that they have D sized breasts, small asses then the other Queens, 3 inches shorter then you, and their black hair is close to the area of there nipples, the only difference is that Susan wears glasses. These Queens keep the nerds in check so the jocks can take their homework. The Empress and head cheerleader who was your former friend from grade school is Krystal. The main reason she is the Empress is because her Mother is the school principal, her dad is the town’s local mob boss, and here now former boyfriend was Pryce. Krystal has F sized breasts, a round ass, an inch shorter then you, and her blond hair just grazes her ass. She makes sure the jocks do not go over the top with their beatings of other students.
The only way you can see justice for these five bitches is to make the four queens your maids and Krystal while be your new girlfriend and future wife. All five of them will be your own personal plaything which you while add some extra sexy additions to make having sex with them extra satisfying. Now you just need to decide on whom will you capture first.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Krystal the empress

2. the 4 Queens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ben (UN: bluedevils1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1164898-the-future-emperor