*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/979739-Jessica-to-the-rescue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: His girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jessica to the rescue

    by: Unknown
Sean calls up his girl friend jessica. Hey Jess"Sean says " do you want to0 come over for dinner. "Sure" Jessica answers " Be right there. Within five minuets she was there. "Hello Se-..... Sean". "Down here" Sean answers. "Oh my gosh what happened to you" Jessica said. "Science experiment whenever I here the words shrink or grow I shrink or grow.". "Oh let me see grow" Jessica said. So sEAN WAS NOW 2 ft. 6 inches. "Haha" Jess laughed shrink", and Sean was back to two feet. The Jess got a devious smile on her face. "Please" Sean pleaded "say grow". Jessica said ......

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink 3 times (Sean would be 6 inches)

2. Grow 4 time (Sean would be 4 ft.)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/979739-Jessica-to-the-rescue