*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To The Lab!!!!!!!!
  2. Jessica to the rescue
  3. Home big home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/981127-To-The-Lab
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: Grow 4 time (Sean would be 4 ft.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

To The Lab!!!!!!!!

    by: Unknown
"Oh fine" Jessica said"Grow,Grow,Grow,Grow". Sean was now four feet stil rather short to his five foot girlfriend with 5 foot staletoes. "Thats awesome I want that power" Jessica requested. "Idont kno-". "I'll make you 6 ft. again" Jessica offerd. "Deal now make me taller". "Up bupbup not until I can do what you can do. "Fine lets get into my car but you have to drive." Sean said. All of the way to the scientist Jessia joked about Seans hieght but never said shrink or grow. Five mineuts into the lab and the injection was ready. "All right now hold still..... Ah! done" The doctor said. "Now remember it-". "Oh I know all about it Sean told me" Ah very good now miss Jessica wear these headphones while I say the G-word twice okay. does jessica listen?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/981127-To-The-Lab