*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Day of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/710738-First-Day-of-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1560277
Another school shrink story. GP for additions.
Chapter #1

First Day of School

    by: DaKonfessor
"Hey, Hiroki! Wake up, or you are going to be late for school!"

The loud voice of your sister waking you up shattered your "sweet dreams", and you slowly crawled out of bed. You still wished you could go back to sleep, but you knew you could not. High school had came by so quickly, and now you are in the second year.

"Uhhh ... morning, Reiko ... " you groaned, still a little sleepy.

"Hurry up and get changed! You will be late!"

With that, Reiko left your room and went to prepare breakfast. You finally got out of bed, and started getting changed. As you changed into your school uniform, you can't help but think about your past. Though you were a bright student and your looks aren't too bad, somehow girls shunned you. This may be due to your interests, including watching anime and collecting manga volumes, not to mention the huge figurine collection on your shelf. Your good friend once told you that high school is the best time to score a date, and that if you did not, you are destined to stay single forever. The thought of you growing old and no women in your life was a scary thought lingering inside your head, one that you wish will stop by the end of high school.

"Hiroki! Breakfast is ready!"

You quickly rushed down to the kitchen, eager to taste Reiko's cooking. You and your sister live together in this small two-storey house in western Tokyo. Your parents, though alive, are seldom home due to work. Your father's a manga artist, and your mother a fashion designer who often flies between cities. Perhaps because of this background, Reiko had matured relatively quickly and even takes care of you despite being 3 years younger. As you two sat down for breakfast, Reiko could not help but notice that you had a new uniform type.

"Hey! You got a new uniform, it seems!"

"Yeah! My old school got merged with 3 others in some M & A (Mergers and Acquisions) scheme, so from today, I'll be attending school at the new school building down the street."

"You mean that old girls' school which was renovated recently?"

"Yes, that one. I wonder what was the school board planning?"

"I hear Yuriko will be in the same class as you. Are you going to make your move?"

You spilled coffee at hearing Reiko's comment. Although Yuriko was your childhood friend and was beginning to mature in age and in her figure, you did not think that you might end up with her some day.

"REIKO! That's not funny!"

"Oops! Sorry, my bad! Here is a tissue. (You took it and wiped the coffee off your face) Still, I can tell you are not that popular with girls. You sure Yuriko is not the one for you?"

"No, probably not. Besides, it also looks like she's already dating."

"Oh, too bad. Well, hurry up, or you are going to be late!"

Your breakfast went by uneventful, and after cleaning up, you and Reiko went your seperate ways to your different schools. As you walked to school ...

You have the following choices:

1. Yuriko joins you.

2. One of your school buddies join you.

3. You were late for class

4. Nothing eventful happens.

5. Creative Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/710738-First-Day-of-School