*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Friends And Enemies
  2. First Day of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/710749-Friends-And-Enemies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1560277
Another school shrink story. GP for additions.
This choice: One of your school buddies join you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Friends And Enemies

    by: DaKonfessor
"HEY! HIROKI!" A male voice called out from behind. You turn around, and you see it's your best friend, Daisuke.

"Hey man!" The two of you met up and did your secret handshake, a symbol of your friendship. Following that, the two of you then continued your way to school.

"I still can't believe that our old school was bought over and merged so quickly."

"Yeah, but I'm not complaining. Since we have merged with a girls' school, I myself am looking forward to getting myself a date too!"

Daisuke and you were both very similar, which may be why the two of you became fast friends since elementary school. Unlike you, Daisuke seems to struggle with schoolwork, but has little trouble approaching girls compared to yourself. The two of you continued talking and walking together all the way to the school grounds.

The school grounds was so big, you could not even put a word to describe it. The school compound also houses multiple blocks as opposed to just one in the past, and much of the school grounds had been refurbished. In the past, this was a prestigous girls' school until for some reason, enrolment declined. Never had you expected that such a huge and brand-new school compound was built on the so-called "haunted" school building.

As you and Daisuke looked around, it seems that there are more female students than males, even after the M & A scheme. While Daisuke drooled over the prospects of getting a date, you looked as a huge board with your names allocated into different classes. It turns out, you, Daisuke and Yuriko, by a stroke of luck, were all allocated into class 2-C.

"You two toads still stick together, it seems!"

You remember that annoying voice, and your biggest fears were confirmed when you turned around. It was Shizuka Kinugawa, one of the brightest but meanest girls in your old school. A social butterfly on the outside, "pure evil" on the inside as described by Daisuke.

"I knew someone like you would still be around, though I wonder how that dumb Daisuke even made it through selection. Then again, it still gives me another chance to show my superiority around here. Just you wait and see, Iketani!"

"Still as annoying as ever. You never change, Kinugawa!"

"Hmph! I have better things to do than chat with a bunch of outcasts as yourselves. I'm going to dominate class 2-C! You will see!"

Shizuka then walked off, with annoyed looks on Daisuke's face. Nothing eventful happens after finding out your class allocations, and the whole assembly went by quickly. It was soon time for class. Which class first?

You have the following choices:

1. Physics Class

*Noteb*
2. Math Class

*Noteb*
3. Biology Class

4. Chemistry Class

*Noteb*
5. Creative Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/710749-Friends-And-Enemies