*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A dark night in the forest
  2. Shrunk-a-Lot human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/721656-A-dark-night-in-the-forest
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: Bright Heart Racoon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A dark night in the forest

    by: reader
You tried to find somebody to help you out... Unfortunately for you, no one was aware of your presence. Time passed and you were still walking on the fountain, trying to get someone's attention. Finally you gave up and rest for a while.

"How is it possible that no one notices me?" you thought.

You heard something about a forest that was aside from Care-a-Lot. Maybe you would have better luck in there. You climb down the fountain and proceed to walk there. But there was a big detail you did not think about... the distance to the forest. Even though it was somewhat near for the Care Bears... for you it was almost like crossing a country from coast to coast.

You were half of the way when you thought it was a bad idea to continue... "What was I thinking? Who would live in that forest?" But you could not go back. The reason? Because it was already evening... Like 6:30 P.M. "Maybe I will find a refuge in the forest" you thought. You proceeded to the forest.

By the time you reached it it was night... a real dark one. "This place looks not so nice at night" you said as you could not see anything. Still you walked forward tying to find some place to spend the night... until you stumbled with something. It was a pencil.

"Why is this here?" you asked, cleaning yourself. You grabbed it... then a strange sound was heard. You were scared to hell when you heard that there was a voice whispering something. A silhouette was seen going from tree to tree.

"Hello? Anybody there?" you asked. No answers was given, just there was more whispering. Then the shadow was approaching you.

What did you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You were too frozen to move!

2. You hide in a nearby tree

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/721656-A-dark-night-in-the-forest