*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/727657-Hunted-captured-and
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: You hide in a nearby tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hunted... captured and...

    by: reader
When you finally reacted... you ran to nearby tree. You looked back and saw the figure approaching the pencil. At first it was a shadow... then the moonlight appeared, its light was weak but strong enough to reveal the shadow's identity. It was a purple raccoon... he had a light-bulb in his white tummy. The moonlight increased a little and now you could see the forest a bit more clearly.

"Now I see why he could move so fast... Raccoons can see in the dark... I think he is one of the Care Bear Cousins. He might help me" you thought as you got out and began to walk towards him. But a hand pulled you backwards. The raccoon turned his head and heard the sound. Finally, he concluded: "At last... five. I was waiting for that number... Now can I find them"

"Wait what are you doing?" you asked.

"Do not make any noise. We almost get there" said the male figure.

"Where?" Your question was answered when you saw an empty tree... inside there were another three kids. He pushed you inside and he entered while blocking the entrance. Inside was illuminated as well.

"What is this? Who are you?" you asked.

"We are kids like you..." said one.

"We came here for help..." said another. "But I think that was a bad idea"

"So then why you didn't asked for help to the Care Bears or the Cousins? I bet they can help"

"No... that is one bad idea" said the last one.

"Why? Aren't they suppose to help?"

"Only people that is of their size. But us... well... it is better that you do not know" said the boy who drag you.

"Why... do they do something... wrong?"

"*Wrong?* That word is a bit short... Since the accident with the shrink and the victims of its effects... they... well... began to do something really awful things to the kids that got zapped"

"What... what do they do to them...?" then you were interrupted by a giant paw that came towards you and the others. It grabbed a kid and it went. You and the other four thought it was the opportunity to escape. But in the retreat the raccoon grabbed another two kids. The only ones left were you and the boy. He told you to ran as far away from the forest as you could. He stayed to distract the raccoon... You both ran in different directions. You looked back and the raccoon staying still and that taking out a little notebook and writing something.

"What a time for writing" you thought and continued running. You reached the border of the forest and believe that you were free... when suddenly the raccoon appeared in front of you!!!

"No way... how did you got here so fast?" you asked, perplexed.

"I just calculated the others speed and yours one... then the distances of reach and it was easy to bring the other to a point where I could catch him and to prevent you from escaping" said the raccoon as he grabbed you and put you in a jar along with the others.

"He calculated those things so quickly? He must be a smart one" you concluded.

"Now... I will take you to my home. It is a bit late and I need some rest" he said. Then he took you to a little house that looked more like an architect's working place. There were a lot of blueprints of strange machines. Then the raccoon sighed and said "I cannot think when I am hungry...So would like a midnight snack" You turned pale when you heard that...

The raccoon opened the jar and grabbed one of the kids. It was a girl. "No please... do not it!!! I-I just came here to befriend you" she begged.

"How sweet of your part... But I cannot avoid it... but do not worry I do not chew or bite the food" he said and tossed her in his mouth and swallowed her quickly. You and the others were in silence, terrified of watching the event.

The raccoon belched and chuckled a little "Sorry... You know... I really like your taste" he said. "I think tomorrow I will have another snack"

"Why?" you asked, with tears. "Why did you do it?"

"There, there, little girl. If you are good you will be the last one" he said, while putting the jar in a table and going to bed. "I think I forgot to introduce myself... I am Bright Heart Raccoon... enjoy your stay in my house" ans he went to sleep.

You and the others could not sleep that night... not if you knew that one of you would be the next.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Let's continue with the next... ehm... victim.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/727657-Hunted-captured-and