*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2712187-The-envelope-is-empty-except-for-a-photograph
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: The envelope is empty except for a photograph.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

The envelope is empty except for a photograph.

    by: rosenheimer
At least you thought it was ok now to open the letter and started to open it as you greeted with an unfamiliar surprise:....All your found was a picture of a pretty young lady of your age.
This was more than strange and you look at the photo closer and see how attractive she is….
Lost in thoughts about her and who she might be and why you got a letter with just of photo of her you almost did not hear the guys from the lost and found, who had found your bags now.
And they apologized again and told you that they will bring your and your friends belongings not to the hotel and of course you can join them, what you do.
Some moments later you arrive at your hotel downtown and your friends are already waiting in the lobby.
All of you are happy to finally now have your bags back and went to your respective rooms. You agreed to meet in 30 min in the lobby again to have a warm up beer and discuss what to do with the rest of this evening….
You receive your room and finally can refresh yourself.
Opening your bag to take our your refreshment stuff like shaver etc. you see that all of your clothes were gone! Well gone wasn't the right word....they had been replaced! All your clothes had been swapped with what looked like girls clothes! There lots of different styles and outfits inside, all carefully packed and put away just like they were packed for a vacation.

At first you thought maybe this was just a mix up at the airport but when you looked at the name tag there it was....Your name, address, and phone number, all like you wrote yourself on the handle tag incase the bag was lost.

Your mind started to race as you began to think of who did this to you and why? Was this a prank? Revenge, or just a really bad mix up?

After a bit you remembered the envelope from earlier as you guessed these clothes you now have inside your bag would probably better fit the girl from the photo.
You look at the photo once more and suddenly there is a cloud of pink dust shoot you in the face.....literally from out of nowhere…

You immediately started to cough and gag clearing the dust from your lungs where this smoke just came from….
You were searching for your mobile to send your friends a message that you will delay since you are covered now by this strange pink smoke and have an issue with finding replacement clothing, since what you have found inside your bag is most obviously not yours…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. send a message to your friends

2. find a message on your phone

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2712187-The-envelope-is-empty-except-for-a-photograph